Saker® Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods
Saker® Solution Flux-Cored Welding Rods are engineered toeasily flow under a very low working temperature to ensure fast application toyour project with minimal distortion.
- Thoroughly clean the area you're about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
- Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat . rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However . they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060 . 1350 . 3003 . 3004 . 3005 . 5005 . 5050 . 6053 . 6061 . 6951 . 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas . loading ramps . docks . diamond plates . irrigation lines . engine blocks . gearboxes . etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired . we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins . no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 12inch x 0.06inch/20inch x 0.06inch. ( According to the manual measurement . there may be a subtle deviation. )
- Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb . and if you manage to melt the rod directly . the weld will be easily breakable. Remember . melting the rod directly is a wrong way . and makes crumby welds.
- 10 pcs Welding Rods(11.8inch x 0.06inch)/10 pcs Welding Rods(19.6inch x 0.06inch)
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.